Our portfolio utilises the eToro social trading platform to enable transparent and responsible investing.
The portfolio is predominantly long-term investments in stocks, with timely holdings of ETFs, commodities and cryptocurrencies. Focus geographies of the portfolio are primarily diversified across North America and Europe. Highline industries include technology, healthcare, telecommunications, genetics and renewables.
Heloïse Greeff is the first Female Elite Pro and one of the most copied Popular Investors on Etoro, the world’s leading social trading platform.
Her portfolio (@rubymza) delivers:
- Nearly 30% average annual return since 2016
- More than USD 40 million assets under management invested by copiers
- Over 20,000 copiers and 160,000 followers
- Low/medium risk exposure (limited drawdown)
- Join now by using this link to open an Etoro account
Greeff’s key investment strategy involves:
- Long term focus with compounded growth
- Strong fundamentals
- Bespoke machine learning algorithmic analysis
- Hive mind and mega trends
- High level of risk management to reduce volatility
- Zero/low fees
A disciplined approach ensures that these critical strategies apply to every investment in the portfolio. Strong fundamentals are used to interpret the current economic environment and evaluate a company’s financial health and competitors. Bespoke machine learning algorithms that adjust to real-time liquidity and volatility determine the intrinsic value of the stock to determine entry and exit prices for each position. High returns have been achieved by optimising high growth in disruptive trends.